The downhill day trips schedule is now finalized and is currently available as a downloadable PDF on the website under Our Trips – Downhill day trips – Downhill day trips registration. https://hpsc.ca/resources/Documents/Day%20Trips/Downhill_Day_Trip_Schedule_2019-20.pdf
We are working on adding all of the trips to the calendar but wanted to make sure that you have the schedule to start planning out your ski season. The first trips will be open for registration by early November.
Our first scheduled day trip is the annual Test Drive day to Mount St. Louis on Saturday December 7.
As we have in the past few seasons, most Saturdays we are scheduled to go to Mount St. Louis; Sundays and Mondays to Blue Mountain; and Wednesdays to the variety of private clubs in the Collingwood area. We have also added in a few new resorts – Mansfield Ski Club and Caledon Ski Club in Ontario; and Holiday Valley in New York.
Some highlights for the upcoming season:
- December 7 – First scheduled day trip and first Test Drive Day to Mount St. Louis.
- December 30 – A special Holiday Week trip to a location the club has not gone to in a very long time – Mansfield Ski Club.
- January 11 – Member Appreciation Day and Double Double lesson day at Mount St. Louis. This is a Member Only trip.
- February 15 – Special Family Day Weekend day trip to Holiday Valley NY. Note this the only daytrip we will be running over the Family Day weekend. This is a Member Only trip.
- February 29 – Test Drive #2 at Mount St. Louis
- March 21 – Sleep in Saturday. We will also be going to a new resort for weekend skiers – Caledon Ski Club.
- Numerous Pizza days throughout the season at Mount St. Louis and Blue Mountain.
- Almost every day trip is a Bring a Friend trip – please see the schedule for Bring a Friend trips.